It’s finally fall y’all (or at least to me)!! You know you love this southern charm. Fall is 100% percent my favorite time of year. The clothes, fall foliage, and pumpkin-scented everything I want it all! I know what you’re thinking, this gal needs help but hey (!!!) this is something that even 2020 can’t take away. So let me light my delicious smelling candles, wear my hipster glasses, and visit pumpkin patches in peace, please.
I was looking over my planner for events coming up and things I needed to do last week when the idea struck me to make a fall bucket list. It is no secret I love making lists and staying organized. But this is my first time to make one out of joy and things I am looking forward to. These are all things I would like to check off by December. Let’s dive right in!
- Visit the Dallas Arboretum
- This has become an annual tradition with Chase and I for my birthday every year. If you’ve never been it’s definitely an experience – I have never seen so many pumpkins in one place in my whole life!
- Magnolia Market in Waco, Texas
- Waco will always have a special place in my heart from visiting Chase so many times while he was a student at Baylor University. Magnolia truly is a blast for a girls’ weekend as well as other shopping and food favorites. I always recommend Spice Village for shopping and Milo All Day restaurant for any ladies asking where to go!
- Harry Potter Movie Marathon
- I have to admit my obsession has been re-surfacing lately. I am eager to re-watch the series this year and possibly re-reading some of the books (not sure where all of this free-time is going to come from?). Also, I have been loving Harry Potter inspired videos like these to listen to while doing homework or cleaning. As well as watching other spooky movies! I recently discovered Chase has never seen Halloween-town *insert audible gasp. So that one is on our list as well!
- Order a Starbucks fall drink
- Yup, I’m going to outright be a basic fall chick here and add it to the list. I’ve been told I have to try the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew?
- Study at a coffee shop / go on a coffee shop date
- I love a good coffee shop with the right vibe. What is it about studying at a coffee shop that makes you feel so much more productive and hip than you really are?
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch
- It doesn’t get more fall than this! Hayrides, corn mazes, and warm apple cider vinegar drinks are all oh so much fun!
- Have a picnic at the park
- Chase and I have talked about doing this for years and maybe we will actually get around to it this year. It would be so cute to pack a bag and take the pups!
- Go on more walks
- There are lots of scenic parks and neighborhoods that are a short drive from us but I’m looking forward to being outside more in general. Even if it’s just around the block!
- Cozy up with a good read
- I recently shared that I got back into reading last summer and am excited to keep it up! Especially with some warm tea and a lit candle on my nightstand.
What is something you’re looking forward to most this fall?
*images courtesy of unsplash
One thought on “My Fall Bucket List”